Finally got my SUHALI dream bag ... but it only made me sad!!!

I don't understand how they can let stuff like that happen!! an obviously used bag - and send it back out. that's ridiculous. On the upside you now have a trip to vegas to look forward to!

Wow, i'm really shocked to hear this about Elux....
I've had pretty good experiences with them, but I can't believe how some stuff gets past their quality control !!!!
No wonder you're discouraged.....but for me, the $$ I save on tax and free shipping, I still will chance it with them...
I have purchased a lot of stuff from them and this is the first time I've been dissapointed ... I guess there's always a first time ... just my luck, it had to be my dream LV bag!

Oh no, that's a terrible thing of Elux to do! It's best to handpick the Le Fab from the boutique....I wanted to buy the Le Tal in white but it had scratches all over the hardware and the zippers were partially black. Luckily I saw everything in the store and refused to buy it! Have a great time in Vegas though, hope you find your dream bag!

Yikes! This is exactly why I only buy in person or over the phone with my SA- I'm super picky when I'm spending that kind of money! Have fun in Vegas- I know your perfect Le Fab is sitting there just waiting for you!