FINALLY got my MAGENTA!!!!

I am a "pink" girl myself. So I absolutely love this one!!! Congrats! And I can relate to the " not giving any money to my outlet" statement. But they keep getting more and more stuff! :shrugs:

^^^ See, that's the whole thing is that it just becomes competative and your not in your right frame of mind as far as the whole $$$ thing goes!!!

I literally bid on this bag like 4-5 days ago and just let that puppy ride!!! I'm MUCH HAPPIER then if I had ended up paying upwards of $300, I think I'd enjoy the bag less!!!

^^^ See, that's the whole thing is that it just becomes competative and your not in your right frame of mind as far as the whole $$$ thing goes!!!

I literally bid on this bag like 4-5 days ago and just let that puppy ride!!! I'm MUCH HAPPIER then if I had ended up paying upwards of $300, I think I'd enjoy the bag less!!!

COMPLETELY HEAR YA! Sometimes, & I know some of you are gonna be like wtf! but I will bid just to piss off the person who has already outbid me and my limit ... several more lil' bids can never hurt ;)

I'm kinda thinking now how greatfull I am that I decided on this bag. I was thinking about holding out for Julianne in magenta and was going to even settle for the opart pink Julianne. I was just looking and I would have paid just about the same price for opart and to me the magenta leather is MUCH BETTER in color then the opart!!!!!