FINALLY got my MAGENTA!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Vlad and I are fortunate to have a large platform with an amazing community of handbag loving people who join us daily from across the globe. We want to be a part of the fix to end systematic racism, both conscious and unconscious. We are taking steps, both personally and professionally, to be better allies for the Black community. You can read more of my thoughts on PurseBlog and discover a great roundup of Black-owned handbag brands as well.

As our forums are shopping-focused, read about the 15 Percent Pledge and consider signing the petition to call on major retailers to pledge 15% of their shelf space to Black-owned businesses. Please reach out to me directly if there is something you feel I could do differently on our forums to be a better ally and make this forum a welcoming community for all.

If you want to deepen your anti-racism work, here is a comprehensive document with resources on books for kids, podcasts, articles, videos and more.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I put a bid in on the bay days ago for a magenta Madison shoulder bag. It was the opening bid and I figured for sure someone would come in and bid UP by a buck and the bag would be lost. I didn't even watch so I wouldn't be tempted to get into a "bidding war" and TA-DA it worked!!!!

I just scored a NWT magenta Madison shoulder bag for $229.00 + shipping!!! It's the most I was comfortable spending, and although I'm sure there are others out there few and far between that would have been a little cheaper I don't want to give my outlet a dime!!!!! LOL

I'll attatch IRL pic's in this thread when I receive!!!! :yahoo:

Attached Files:

2. lovely and just in time for valentine's day!

3. ^^^^Never thought of that, thanks for the ammo when I tell hubby!!!

4. Gorgeous... Love that color.... Congrats!!!

5. love tht bag in that color

6. ohhh, that's pretty! what a great color, congrats!

7. Beautiful and a great find..

8. Love the Madison shoulder bag. What a fabulous color! Congrats!

9. congrads!! im sooooo happy for u!

10. love the color...congrats :woohoo:

11. Love that color....

12. WOW that is gorgeous! I love pink- Congrats!!

13. beautiful color great price :O) congrats :O)

14. Good price and great color! I love magenta.

15. Pink rules:tup: