Finally got my first Legacy Piece

1. I am so excited about the style and the color. It is surprisingly bigger of what I thought it would be. Ultra violet color is dah bomb!

image-3608305011.jpg

image-607074507.jpg
  2. Congratulations!

3. Love the color! Congrats!

4. Congratulations! I have the duffle in the emerald and I love it and I love the UV color. I hope you enjoy your new beauty!

5. I'm starting to really like these duffles more and more. This color is just awesome! To bad I accidentally deleted my PCE and then on top of that emptied my trash folder! Maybe if I called they would still give it to me?

6. I sure they would, they should be able to pull you up in there computer, I did get the email or card in the mail, but sa gave it to me today, she said I was suppose to get it.

7. It's so gorgeous! Congrats!

8. Thank you!!!!

9. Oh it's lovely :smile: i really am enjoying all these bright colors that are coming out for the fall/winter.

10. Love love love!!!

11. Congrats! Twins on the UV Duffle!

12. Congrats! This is an awesome color.

13. What a fun color! I love how you switched and combined the color, they look awesome!

14. Yep, that's the Carnelian FNO Kit mixed with my UV Duffle. I brought it into the store a couple weeks ago and the SA's went crazy. :P

15. Great purchase! Your items are so organized in your bag.. :biggrin: