Finally got my first Legacy Piece

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am so excited about the style and the color. It is surprisingly bigger of what I thought it would be. Ultra violet color is dah bomb!

image-3608305011.jpg

image-607074507.jpg
  2. Congratulations!

3. Love the color! Congrats!

4. Congratulations! I have the duffle in the emerald and I love it and I love the UV color. I hope you enjoy your new beauty!

5. I'm starting to really like these duffles more and more. This color is just awesome! To bad I accidentally deleted my PCE and then on top of that emptied my trash folder! Maybe if I called they would still give it to me?

6. I sure they would, they should be able to pull you up in there computer, I did get the email or card in the mail, but sa gave it to me today, she said I was suppose to get it.

7. It's so gorgeous! Congrats!

8. Thank you!!!!

9. Oh it's lovely :smile: i really am enjoying all these bright colors that are coming out for the fall/winter.

10. Love love love!!!

11. Congrats! Twins on the UV Duffle!

12. Congrats! This is an awesome color.

13. What a fun color! I love how you switched and combined the color, they look awesome!

14. Yep, that's the Carnelian FNO Kit mixed with my UV Duffle. I brought it into the store a couple weeks ago and the SA's went crazy. :P

15. Great purchase! Your items are so organized in your bag.. :biggrin: