Finally got my first doo-dad

hopi

Jan 5, 2013
okay, I am always late to the party and it's Coach not Dooney but
if I am not mistaken we over here because we can't follow the rules:roflmfao:

IMG_0427_zps265d23cb.jpg

Actually had gotten a pretty Coach doodad a couple of months ago but needed is for my new key chain, so don't think that counts

coin purse - obviously

IMG_0428_zpsc88385a9.jpg

and another gathered Sophia with defects, this time I took a pic so you could kinda see, the bag and color is just stunning, done with this - no gray, no gathered Sophia in my future

IMG_0434_zps1b11db70.jpg

Last edited:
I love your new stuff, hopi. I have that same fob, and I almost ordered the coin purse from the last FOS. (But I didn't want anything else and I refuse to pay shipping, so it didn't happen.) Sorry about the Sophia.

Omg the doo dad is adorable! I have yet to get a Coach one yet and I need to!

I'm so sorry to see the gathered Sophia. That stinks! Is it all the gathered bags that do that or just the Sophia? Do all colors have that prob? And how in the world does the gather come loose? It's really a shame...I seriously love the gathered bag look but that is unacceptable for how much they cost.

Omg the doo dad is adorable! I have yet to get a Coach one yet and I need to!

I'm so sorry to see the gathered Sophia. That stinks! Is it all the gathered bags that do that or just the Sophia? Do all colors have that prob? And how in the world does the gather come loose? It's really a shame...I seriously love the gathered bag look but that is unacceptable for how much they cost.

Masteryoda,
Don't have any gathered leathers yet, This was an outlet bag and brand new, the sales rep said that maybe why all the bags are there, a lady on the Coach forum got a perfect one, so thought I would give it another try. Really a classic beauty, shame for the mistakes.

I love your new stuff, hopi. I have that same fob, and I almost ordered the coin purse from the last FOS. (But I didn't want anything else and I refuse to pay shipping, so it didn't happen.) Sorry about the Sophia.

Sarah the coin purse is really well done, the gold is burnished and the fabric is quality, it does have a black cherry piping around the bottom. I hate to carry coins but they always seem to appear. Coach is sending me a free label for the return so I am over Sophia.

Hi Hopi!

No one is ever late to this party! Congrats on you first doo-dad! I love it! And I love your coin purse!

My Juicy doo-dad should be here tomorrow. I'll post the pic of it hanging on a Dooney bag so technically I'm not breaking the rules, am I?:whistle:

Have a great day!

Hi hopi,

Your doo-dad is beautiful. I have it too. I loved it when I saw it on Sarah's thread and then when I saw it at my outlet I had to pick it up, especially since it's a locket.

Yesterday I went to my outlet and they had coin purses, I was tempted to get the red embossed one, but decided not to. I later regreted it but I was already home. It was a pretty disapointing visit, my outlet really sucks. I ended up only buying a signature Molly in black. I wanted an all leather Molly or Rory but no luck, so I ended up with this one just in case. I'm not planning on carrying it soon so I can return it if I find a leather one. btw, I saw the ones with the red trim and wow, they are gorgeous! I remember you just got one of those red ones.Gorgeous!

Knew there was a reason I loved it, Please don't tell me you posted a pic and I don't remember, to many allergy pills:shocked:
I did post it on the Q DF a few months ago; I think it was either on the Coach outlet thread or the Doo-dad thread. :biggrin: The heart is actually a locket if you haven't already discovered that.

IMG_0427_zps265d23cb.jpg

Actually had gotten a pretty Coach doodad a couple of months ago but needed is for my new key chain, so don't think that counts

coin purse - obviously

IMG_0428_zpsc88385a9.jpg

You got that right Hopi!:roflmfao:

Love your doo-dad and your coin purse!:coolio:

I did post it on the Q DF a few months ago; I think it was either on the Coach outlet thread or the Doo-dad thread. :biggrin: The heart is actually a locket if you haven't already discovered that.

I keep "dibs" , ohhhhh I mean tabs , on your stuff, I shouldn't have missed it but sometimes you hide your posts all over just to keep us going.

This is my last group of accessories in and I am done

IMG_0458_zps60decfc0.jpg

IMG_0457_zps1b8495b0.jpg

IMG_0464_zps4ea813dc.jpg

the wallet is actually black cherry