Finally got my first Bal Bag!

I have been wanting a Bal bag for a long time. I recently discovered the Lune bags from 2007, I think? I fell in love the moment I saw this bag. Underrated series, IMHO. I am so happy with this bag that I am just carrying it around the house due to social distancing!

View attachment 4808822
Congrats on your first Bal, likely not your last...:biggrin:

Reactions: thebreat and RT1
Congrats on your first Bal, likely not your last...:biggrin:
Oh, definitely not! I am starting to look at the older series with chèvre leather. It just looks so dreamy.

EDIT: Just a thought - I am looking around the Bal posts. What would you suggest to condition this leather type? I think this is the Chèvre leather that the older style used to use. I’m new to conditioning luxury leathers.

Last edited:
Reactions: RT1
Oh, definitely not! I am starting to look at the older series with chèvre leather. It just looks so dreamy.

EDIT: Just a thought - I am looking around the Bal posts. What would you suggest to condition this leather type? I think this is the Chèvre leather that the older style used to use. I’m new to conditioning luxury leathers.
Any good leather conditioner will do. Saphir, Collonil, Cadillac, Apple care, are some of the brands mentioned on TPF. I like Leather CPR because it helps to soften stiff bags.

Reactions: RT1 and thebreat
Wow what a beautiful bag I love the contrast of the black and the brown. If it isn’t too much to ask can you post some modeling photos thank you! I hope you enjoy your new Balenciaga and like the other ladies have said it definitely won’t be your last!

Reactions: RT1