*Finally* got my Dior Glossy 2's! *Modeling Pics!!*

LivinLuxuriously

Surprisingly Content
May 14, 2006
So after *years* of wanting the Dior Glossy 2's (and every time I'm *set* on going to buy them I *always* end up buying another similar pair - not the glossy's I went in for originally :grrr:smile: I finally took the plunge! I *finally* got the Dior Glossy 2's that I've wanted all along - but always talked myself out of buying! I LOVE them! They are gray with the gray-rose gradient

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!
May 20, 2007
wow those sunnies looks so good on you! this is probably a dumb question, but what's the difference b/w glossy 1 and 2? :P

nataliam1976

Nov 14, 2006
Oh no, no, no, no. These are posh sunglasses. We shalt not smile while wearing such celebtastic shades ;)
dumb me lol:upsidedown: in that case we need to slap on some fake tan on you, attach two halves of grapefruit to your chest, cut the hair shorter and you will be a perfect posh! ;)

LivinLuxuriously

Surprisingly Content
May 14, 2006
^^ thank you - they're *huge* lmao. One of my students asked me why i wear such huge sunglasses. He was like "they cover half your face!" - and I responded, "Well that's the point, goose! The point is to look like a grasshopper, duh!!" :lol: