Finally got my cartier watch!! Thanks everyone for voting (^_______^)

bb10lue

Instagram: bb10lue
O.G.
May 8, 2006
Thank you guys for voting on my previous thread!! I finally got my cartier watch today, and i went for the ROADSTER!!! I tried on the 2-tone Tank and Santo, still love them, but at this point time of my life, i think the Roadster is the best choice (style and money wise:yes:) Got it from "watches of switzland" for 30% off:tup:

Have a little questions for you guys though, do you like wearing your watch loose or tight? I have 4 links taken out, its a bit tight fit right now. I'm kinda used to the loose fitting of the J12, now thinking if i should put one link back in.....

Anyway, here are some pics!!!

roadster5.jpg

Black satin finish strap:
roadster4.jpg

SS bracelet:
roadster3.jpg

Tats the watch that both my Mum and I got lately. We are sooo thrilled. Love it to death. I love the interchangable bands and would love to buy more!!!! It is a watch that looks good in any situation imo from dressy formal to very casual. Hope you enjoy your new purchase. I wonder if you will want to wear the J12 now that you have the roadster. Please let us know how you feel as time goes on!!!!

I always have this dilemma. I use to like it tight but now I prefer it loose fitting as long as it doesn't roll completely around your wrist. Make sure you keep your extra links in a good place. I had links removed from a good watch many years ago and the watch is now too tight. I can't find the links because I moved twice in the last 10 years. I still wear the watch but it is definitely not as comfortable as my others.

Congrats!! Hon- I saw your post at the reference library, YAY:yahoo:, I like to wear mine just a little bit loose, but not too loose where the face of the watch will ended up on the back of your wrist;)

Congrats!! Hon- I saw your post at the reference library, YAY:yahoo:, I like to wear mine just a little bit loose, but not too loose where the face of the watch will ended up on the back of your wrist;)

The watch can't move over the wrist bone unless i move it with a bit force, is this too tight?:confused1::sweatdrop: