Finally got a new cell phone - this past weekend!

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Samsung MM-A900 (SPH-A900) :yahoo:

The good: The Samsung MM-A900 has an attractive design and offers a powerhouse of features, including support for Sprint's 3G EV-DO network, a 1.3-megapixel camera, an MP3 player, Bluetooth, and a speakerphone.
    The bad: The Samsung MM-A900 suffers from tricky controls, unintuitive access to the speakerphone and Bluetooth, inconsistent performance, pricey song downloads, and low integrated memory.
    The bottom line: Though the Samsung MM-A900 is unlikely to win over the most hard-core Razr fans, it's still a compelling and promising alternative to the popular Motorola phone.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I cant find a picture of my old phone but it looked some what like this one [​IMG] only difference my old phone did not have the 2 circle at the bottom and after having it for 2 years the antenna broke off. So that is why i bought the new phone this weekend~ I am so happy! FINALLY a new cell

2. Congrats on the new phone ...........i want a new one , but i just got the one i have a couple of months ago

3. Congrats! I have this phone too and love it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice