Finally getting my Sabrina (and first Coach ever) today but cannot decide between

kissesmom

Dec 29, 2008
Espresso or black. I do tend to wear a lot of black however I adore this bag in Espresso but since I will most likely not be able to purchase another Coach for a long time I need a versatile color. But I am very torn. Any suggestions? Thank you!

i have both, love the espresso but use the black much more. also, for what it's worth, my black has shown no scratches at all , while the espresso is a bit more vulnerable to scratches. not sure if this applies to all of them. hope this helps!

I'm not a matchy matchy person... I actually like my bag to POP with what I'm wearing. =)

So to answer your question.. if you like to match your bag with the colors you wear the most... that should tell you what color to choose. =)

Thanks ladies, I appreciate your replies. Another thing I was thinking of in regards to choosing is how I have heard that the Espresso shows scuffs more than the black. Is that correct? That may be a big factor in helping me decide.

Wow, I am not awake! You already explained this in your reply Luvs!!

Thanks ladies, I appreciate your replies. Another thing I was thinking of in regards to choosing is how I have heard that the Espresso shows scuffs more than the black. Is that correct? That may be a big factor in helping me decide.

Wow, I am not awake! You already explained this in your reply Luvs!!

lol, it's early! i actually had to send my first espresso back, it was so uneven and scuffed. then i got a good one. don't get me wrong, i love it but it does show scratches. i carry the black one every day it seems and not a scratch to be found. good luck!

While I love the espresso, I decided against it because like you I wear a lot of black...coats, shoes, etc. and didn't want it to clash. I would go with black!

Okay, thanks so much ladies, for your replies! It looks like the general concensus is black. I am soooo excited to be getting my first Coach and incidentally the most expensive handbag I have ever purchased. I fear though, that it might not end up being my last!

I will make an attempt to post pics when I return with my new Sabrina but I am not too good at stuff like that so may need assistance.

Thanks again ladies! See you soon!