Finally, get to wear MY first Hermes! (scarf)

Birdonce

Jul 28, 2014
DH is out of town, so I snuck my Faune Lettree out of the hiding place where his birthday gifts are stashed and wore it today. It's beautiful! I'm going to have to experiment with knot tying that is less loose, though, for work.

Attachments

• scarf1.JPG
    scarf1.JPG
    210.5 KB · Views: 836
  • scarf2.JPG
    scarf2.JPG
    194 KB · Views: 832
  • scarf3.JPG
    scarf3.JPG
    123.2 KB · Views: 833
If you haven't downloaded it the Hermes Silk Knots app is pretty charming, I've just started with my first scarves this season. It's also enabling though and I always want more after looking at the app!

Also, Mai Tai's blog is an awesome resource for working with many knots and scarf rings!

Your Faune looks great with that top!

DH is out of town, so I snuck my Faune Lettree out of the hiding place where his birthday gifts are stashed and wore it today. It's beautiful! I'm going to have to experiment with knot tying that is less loose, though, for work.
I love this dress shirt edition of Faune Lettree, such a special piece!
Welcome to the wonderful world of H!

I love the scarf! Haha you are naughty, sneaking out your birthday gift! When is your birthday? I think that is so funny because I am sure most of us would do the same thing! It is stunning:smile: Congrats! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!