finally freed from captivity!!!! MY sarah raye valentine's wallet!!! & jewelry info

LVoeletters

only the best
O.G.
Aug 13, 2011
FINALLY!!! I HAVE HER IN MY POSSESSION!!!!!
If you followed me from my last thread debuting the westminster, I also bought the sarah raye, but left it in my little cousin's car. Unfortunately once I called her and she realized what she had she tried to do "show and tell" with her girl friends and thats why she kept avoiding me... :busted but I caught up with her today and there my wallet was in her kitchen with her and her friends before they were heading out........ She's lucky she has another day of enjoying being 17! But finally! I have some pics, and I'm sorry for the delay, I wanted to put pics up to help people in case they wanted it and could put their name down for it... but here are some pics regardless!

Introducing my new hopefully "forever wallet" or at least forever in the fall/winter LOL!

001-2.jpg

002-2.jpg

004-2.jpg

007-1.jpg

I also tried on all the new Valentines jewelry!! I'm completely smitten with the red ring!:

The collection at least the red set is red lacquer plastic looking (both not in a bad way) dangling earrings, the ring, the bracelet is great if you have small wrists like me, its a bigger snap version of the ring pictured, and the necklace is a bigger heart that matches the earring! Do you think i should get the ring? it was 300?

Last edited by a moderator:
can a mod please take down the two ring picture or crop the picture so it doesn't include the debit card? i don't want to put the other woman who was paying at risk! I didn't even see it when i uploaded it till now.

Love this colour combo! Congrats!!

P.S I saw that you already removed the pics, I just removed the links. :smile:

Yes the photobucket took longer to remove, man I never refreshed the page so much in my life!! thank you for doing that for me!!!! And thank you! It's the impulse buy that has placed ole Lvoeletters on her first ban :P

Really cute, and cute story about your cousin as well. I was wondering Shawn you said you left it in her car.... That would just be too tempting, I would have it out as well :cool:.

Really cute, and cute story about your cousin as well. I was wondering Shawn you said you left it in her car.... That would just be too tempting, I would have it out as well :cool:.

Oh my cousin, she's more a family friend but in my family, a family friend is the equivalent to a cousin. I try to spend time with her whenever I am in the area and from trying to teach the girl how to parallel park :rolleyes::wacko::weird::shocked: to getting the wallet back was quite the story lol! The wallet is okay, she didn't scratch it from what I could tell so she is off the hook this time! I wanted to get her a cles from LV but because she did that I don't want to "automatically reward" her right after she did that so I'm gonna wait for a bit and maybe give it to her as a graduation present this june. This way she'll have her own and will stop trying to make off with mine! Ever since I got the Alma she has had her eyes on my speedy... :rolleyes: But no harm done, wallet and mama are very happy together!