Finally found....(or your favorite H-discoveries)

nice haul :graucho: now i understand what's so special about turandot in red -- it's spectacular!

ps - curse you and your evil chocolate-covered cherries. :P it's the devil's candy, i tell you . . . .

LOL! Glad you're enjoying them--they're my mom's favorite & she's not even a chocolate lover. Consider it payback for all that enabling...:sneaky:

Tods--almost done collecting Turandot-I have 5 colorways and am missing 3 (periwinkle, slate blue, & the mint green) I think, but the red one was the one I wanted the most so I'm quite happy right now.

Congrats Orchids !!!! Everything is wonderful !!

You made me want to hunt for one of these, Turandot ? I LOVE IT in red like yours !!! Do you know what color they come in ?

attachment.php

Tods--almost done collecting Turandot-I have 5 colorways and am missing 3 (periwinkle, slate blue, & the mint green) I think, but the red one was the one I wanted the most so I'm quite happy right now.

Did you ever find out which two colorways the new north carolina store is going to have? Maybe one of your missing three?

LTT--the colorways I know Turandot came in are: coral, orange, blue, red, antique rose, peach/mint green, slate blue, periwinkle/black, and I think there's one with a blue-gray border.

Tods--the NC store will have the coral (which I have already) and the black. Chances are slim at this point since I think the store is reserving these for the locals right now...

Do not call yet!! :smile: They are not releasing them yet. I do not have these yet.

I think they are reserved for locals first and then when they are able to release them to everyone else they will.