Finally Found One

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Finally found it, but which one?

1. Hudson

10 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. Montourgeil

30 vote(s)
    75.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Hello,

I have been on a hunt to find a vintage LV to add to my collection. I have found two that I love! The Hudson and the Montorgueil. Both of these bags are in pristine condition and around the same price, so it’s making it hard to decide. I really like the Hudson because it’s a classy looking bag, but I don’t know if I will get tired of the buckle closure. I would like to hear your DDBF3108-CACE-4ED1-A583-A491C9CAB990.jpeg E304C47E-E6FE-495C-BEF5-C33E55FD59B4.jpeg opinions. Thanks!

Starbux32 likes this.
  2. Montorgueil.

lvlover78 likes this.
  3. Definitely the Montorqueil, it's so classy looking. The other bag looks so fiddly...

PinkInTheBlue, VenDitta and lvlover78 like this.
  4. Agree!

5. 1st one. The small pockets on the 2nd seem impractical.

lvlover78 likes this.
  6. Montorgueil!!! :tup:
    It was my first LV bag :heart:

lvlover78 likes this.
  7. Montorgueil.

8. Montorgueil

9. The Montorgueil

I gifted this to my mom in 2008 and she uses this one the most out of all her bags-the straps are comfortable and the bag is easy to get in and out of.

the Hudson is cute but a little busy looking with all the buckling and unbuckling on the front side.

good luck!

10. I'm one of the few votes for the Hudson... to me that Koala style clasp is a statement from that period in LV's time, and I love it. I love the vintage Manhattan bags, too.

Four Tails and lvlover78 like this.
  11. I like the Manhattan bags also. The clasps make it unique to me!

12. The comfortability of the straps is very important to me and I do prefer easy access in and out of the bag and a zipper for added security.

BooYah and cmars like this.
  13. Have you been able to try them on? Is it possible to order both and see which one suits you best?

14. Montorgueil for me. The Hudson will look a little dated imo.

Miss Krys and lvlover78 like this.
  15. Hudson, more special

lvlover78 likes this.