Finally found one...the elusive large gray patent Zoe with silver hw!

TooManyWantMore

LV Content
Dec 11, 2012
Just thought I'd share pictures. I've had my eye out for this bag for a long time. I've always loved the large Zoe. It's the only patent leather bag I've ever wanted. Now I just need a wallet to match.

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    174.7 KB · Views: 599
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    142.1 KB · Views: 575
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    198.6 KB · Views: 581
  • 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    131.2 KB · Views: 586
Oh...I'm so jealous!! I've been looking for one of those for a really really long time! Where did you find it? I really need to find one! If you ever need to find a new home for that one. ;) Just kidding!

Oh...I'm so jealous!! I've been looking for one of those for a really really long time! Where did you find it? I really need to find one! If you ever need to find a new home for that one. ;) Just kidding!

Lol! I found it on ebay. I had been looking for a REALLY long time too. I was holding my breath until it showed up today but it's absolutely perfect. I will baby this one forever!

TooManyWantMore said:
Lol! I found it on ebay. I had been looking for a REALLY long time too. I was holding my breath until it showed up today but it's absolutely perfect. I will baby this one forever!

Lucky you! I'm definitely keeping my eyes peeled for one. There is one listed on there now but the inside lining looks disgusting. Yuck. As much as I want one, I want it in good condition. Congrats and enjoy her!!

Lucky you! I'm definitely keeping my eyes peeled for one. There is one listed on there now but the inside lining looks disgusting. Yuck. As much as I want one, I want it in good condition. Congrats and enjoy her!!

Thanks! Definitely wait it out, you'll find her. I'd been waiting for a FP bag (without the F or a bullet stamp) that was in good condition. It took a while but I finally snagged her.

TooManyWantMore said:
Thanks! Definitely wait it out, you'll find her. I'd been waiting for a FP bag (without the F or a bullet stamp) that was in good condition. It took a while but I finally snagged her.

I hope so!! I feel like I've been looking forever. You're so lucky to have found one without an F or a bullet. Wow, crazy lucky!