Finally Found My Perfect Ring Stack Cartier+VCA

evietiger

O.G.
May 19, 2007
Long story short: the trinity is my wedding band but I lost a lot of weight after giving birth to two boys. I have been wearing the trinity on my middle finger for over a year and been looking for another band of smaller size to secure my trinity on the ring finger. I have looked and looked - tried quite a few bands from Cartier and Tiffany but none of them worked. Finally found the perfect stack and I am very happy!

image-56852987.jpg

image-322512236.jpg

Attachments

• image-463944347.jpg
    image-463944347.jpg
    560 KB · Views: 4,173
Long story short: the trinity is my wedding band but I lost a lot of weight after giving birth to two boys. I have been wearing the trinity on my middle finger for over a year and been looking for another band of smaller size to secure my trinity on the ring finger. I have looked and looked - tried quite a few bands from Cartier and Tiffany but none of them worked. Finally found the perfect stack and I am very happy!

LOVE IT!!! Perfect together!!!

Wow, it looks so lovely together. Congrats on finding such a great stack. I know very well how hard to find something to 'match' with each other. Enjoy your stack ;)

Thank you ladies for all your nice words. I am very happy to put my wedding band back to my ring finger. My DH has the plain trinity as his wedding band and we both have the same engravings. So this means a lot to me.