Mar 27, 2010
attachment.php

2004 RED City

Attachments

• red ff.jpg
    red ff.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 1,455
Reactions: sandicat3
I'm so glad you found her....she is just so beautiful!
(A bit like waiting for a bus.....wait forever and then two come along...do you have that saying in the US?)
such a stunning bag - I wish I could feel that leather IRL. yummy.

Still can’t believe that I found this. It has been a quest for so long that I was not sure I would ever find it. It’s a little worn, but nicely broken in. The leather is very soft and the color has more blue in it that I thought 04 would have. From the 04 true reds that I have seen, it looks more like 03. So I could not be happier.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• red cl, f.jpg
    red cl, f.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 1,382
  • red cl b.jpg
    red cl b.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 1,373
Very hard to get the color right. Kept coming out with more orange, but this one is good...just an odd shot. But the color is good.

attachment.php

This is not my pool...not my photo...but the bag IS now mine....all mine!

Attachments

• red zip.jpg
    red zip.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 1,336
Absolutely Gorgeous color!!! Congratulations!:yahoo: The color is just named RED?

Thanks! It is called 2004 True Red

I'm so glad you found her....she is just so beautiful!
(A bit like waiting for a bus.....wait forever and then two come along...do you have that saying in the US?)
such a stunning bag - I wish I could feel that leather IRL. yummy.

Thanks Mere.....yes, isn't it odd that another one popped up on RDC? Still want to know who got it!

Congrats!!! She is gorgeous!!! :tup:

Thanks dear!

maxxout, ahhh, is this the red I saw on RDC?!

She's absolutely gorgeous!! A sumptuous red bordering crimson in chevreeeeeeee! Congrats on this beauty and obtaining your HG!!!

gorgeous! enjoy!

Thanks weekender!

maxxout, ahhh, is this the red I saw on RDC?!

She's absolutely gorgeous!! A sumptuous red bordering crimson in chevreeeeeeee! Congrats on this beauty and obtaining your HG!!!

Thanks panda...you've been quite busy yourself, yes? This is not the one at RDC. How freaky that 2 show up within the same month!

Gorgeous red! It will look amazing with your hair!

Thank you so much Sandy. I always think that caramel bags will look good with blond hair, but yes...I think red will look good too. I will get a mod shot going when I wear it again.

omg!!! the perfect red!!! congrats MAXX:party:

Hi there CG! For me, yes, this was the perfect red. Since I only get oldies, this was the one!

she's gorgeous! I had a Rouge Theatre, VERY worn - sold her a few years back. I still miss her, I loved that pop of colour with my usual black/grey palette!

OHHHH a broken-in RT. yum I have Rouge Theater in a Work. These 2 are similar, but the 04 is a bit brighter...but still dark .
Maybe you will find another RT in better condition. I seem to be fine with used bags!

OHHHH a broken-in RT. yum I have Rouge Theater in a Work. These 2 are similar, but the 04 is a bit brighter...but still dark .
Maybe you will find another RT in better condition. I seem to be fine with used bags!

I've always bought used bags ;) Apart from my latest purchase, I recently sold a few things on Ebay to fund my new Bbag!! Still waiting for it to arrive, an Argent PT *swoon*! I do miss my red though, such a gorgeous colour you have there, makes me want to search for another one!!