Finally found my most elusive holy grail

So here it is! What a lovely red color. Not too dark, not too bright. Just a true, gorgeous red. I'm so happy you found her, my friend!

Now... let's see some mod shots, shall we?

ELUSIVE is right; this (and the '03) are the only Reds that have escaped my collection!! The only '04 Red I had was the Holiday Rouge Metallic and while nice .. well, it's just not the same. Major congrats *Maxxout* .. I know it will be loved & cherished by you!!

Happy days dear maxx!!! So pleased your found this HG and it really does look like a beauty. 04 Red tends to have particularly soft and wrinkly leather imo - there's nothing like it. You know I had a dream I saw you across the street the other night (it was the hair!) You were carrying a City and I was trying to flash you my fbfirst - it was my first Bal reverie lol!

So here it is! What a lovely red color. Not too dark, not too bright. Just a true, gorgeous red. I'm so happy you found her, my friend!

Now... let's see some mod shots, shall we?

Hi there riry girl! Just have to force myself to get dressed and leave the house this weekend. Yes, the whole weekend.
(need to get to LA to see you)

ELUSIVE is right; this (and the '03) are the only Reds that have escaped my collection!! The only '04 Red I had was the Holiday Rouge Metallic and while nice .. well, it's just not the same. Major congrats *Maxxout* .. I know it will be loved & cherished by you!!

Thanks CJ...I'm surprised that you didn't have one of these. You've had so many GREAT ones. AND STILL DO.

Happy days dear maxx!!! So pleased your found this HG and it really does look like a beauty. 04 Red tends to have particularly soft and wrinkly leather imo - there's nothing like it. You know I had a dream I saw you across the street the other night (it was the hair!) You were carrying a City and I was trying to flash you my fbfirst - it was my first Bal reverie lol!

If only that dream could come true. We could have an oldies orgy with all these bags. I would truly love to see your collection!!
You're right, 04 leather breaks is softer than 03 in my experience. But 03 RED color is the best. When I showed this bag to a friend that has an 04 red city, she thought this was an early 04 where possibly the color batches were either still 03 or mixed with 03 because my 04 was darker than her 04 and mine had a hint of blue. So this might possibly be some hybrid. At any rate I am so grateful to have found this one.
I will never get over your 03 RED MU.

maxxout, stunning. So happy you found your hg and she's such a beauty and so very rare.

silverfern, smiling at your bal dream. *Flashing my fbf*, I like that. :yes:

maxxout, stunning. So happy you found your hg and she's such a beauty and so very rare.

Drati...Thanks dear!!

silverfern, smiling at your bal dream. *Flashing my fbf*, I like that. :yes:

Mod pics please!!!! :graucho:

Oh my...it's you dizzy!!!! I will get those mod shots....I promise.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The leather is to die for in pics so I can just imagine how fabulous it must be in person!!!:drool: Enjoy it in the best of health!!!:love:

Thanks h-addict........Nice to see you this far away from the jacket thread! I do love the leather on this one.

Many congrats on such a rare and beautiful oldie!! You've got quite the collection babe!

saira......Thanks! Your collection is growing as well! I'm thinking there was something lately that I was ogling over. Something pewter?