Finally found my ideal rouge casaque bag!

A B35 RC is fabulous! My preference for bag sizes has changed over the years and I was focused on gold hardware at the time. The B35 also looked big because it was new and the clemence leather was still upright. I do think a bright red B35 appears to have more presence than a black one. If you are ok with the weight, I think a clemence RC B35 with a little wear would look very chic!

P.S. The red Chanel flap on your avatar is delicious! :smile:
View attachment 5041930
This was my exact third Birkin, 35cm TC GHW. I’ll never let it go. :heart:

Reactions: lilmonkey
I struggled to find the right red H bag. This rouge casaque Kelly 32 is bright and the palladium hardware and slouchy clemence leather is the perfect casual vibe. I always considered myself a ghw girl but the palladium on this bag, along with the other specs, is *chef’s kiss*. A red Kelly holds a special place in my heart and I’m happy I found one I love!
View attachment 5041034View attachment 5041038
What a gorgeous colour. I love the slouch a bag in clemence leather eventually gets and the PH definitely gives a more casual vibe. Enjoy your beautiful bag.

• Love
Reactions: lilmonkey
My favorite red as well!!! I agree that RC looks amazing with PHW! Congrats on getting your dream red bag dear!!!
I share your dream... just a bit diff specs. My dream is RC Sellier K25 GHW hoping maybe to get this year.
Every lady needs a pretty red bag right?!
100% yes! Good luck with your dream bag this year, @Israeli_Flava! I am waiting for my red bag, although it is Rouge H which is my holy grail. I also love RC though....

• Love
Reactions: Israeli_Flava
The red here is simply gorgeous .. just something about RC in Clem that makes it stands out. To me, it has a feature of a confident women who can take on the world with her red Birkin.. I have the weekend to think about this bag so let's see what good comes out of it :smile:

I have to admit that I have a crush on H's B35 RC and Chanel's CF in red.. something only red lovers would understand..

Oh, one more thing, do you think a red Clem in B35 would make a great workhorse and great for the weekends? I won't be in putting laptop , but mainly incorporating it into my work outfit (usual black & white & neutrals) and meetings
[/QUOTE]
@lilmonkey yeah that’s so true.. the heart will always be looking around for her replacement and is nothing like the actual true love ❤ You feel me?

Reg the weight I think is okay as I will be using it in city and will always be driving. there’s no return policy, it’s like you get to view it, feel it and simply own it , I’ve yet to see her in person and she’s in a resellers shop in town so I’ve no doubt on her authenticity

Anyway, a year later and here's my latest.. I did not get the birkin simply because I was not ready for it, be it colour or the size. I still own one red CF and I already find the colour is more than enough in my collection. I feel the red now is too loud on me because I use mostly neutrals and I find the colour clashes with my wardrobe. I am even thinking to sell the red although I am still holding on to it hoping I will love it again. Don't get me wrong.. I still love red just that I think at this stage one red is enough.

I recently bought a Trendy CC LGHW, Chanel Deauville Leather Caviar and both are in black...and I have a black and beige clair GST .

Last edited:
Reactions: WingNut