FINALLY found my HOLY GRAIL DARK GOLD REISSUE!!!!!!!!!!! Woooohoooooo!!!!!!!!

sharbear508

Buy now, think later
O.G.
May 25, 2006
So I've become a bit of a lurker over the past while, but when I finally lay my hands on the HG reissue I've been searching for what seems like forever now, I had to share the news with you all!!!! Some of you know I've been lusting after this bag for a reeeeeeeally long time and even had a heartbreaking ebay loss late last year, but I am now happy to finally present to you all photos of my ultimate holy grail reissue...the dark gold reissue 226!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please celebrate with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :party: :yahoo:

Attachments

• Collection Pics 009.jpg
    Collection Pics 009.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 578
  • Collection Pics 010.jpg
    Collection Pics 010.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 522
I also sold my dark silver reissue a few months ago because I just couldn't wrap my head around the colour - I wanted it to be either gold or silver, not both! It was a tough decision, but when I did let the ds reissue go, I knew that one day I would find the dark gold reissue to replace it as a gold bag in my collection. However, I still had a gap to fill, since I no longer had a silver bag. Well, that gap has now been filled with the recent arrival of my dark silver e/w flap!!! :love: :love:

Attachments

• Collection Pics 012.jpg
    Collection Pics 012.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 325
  • Collection Pics 011.jpg
    Collection Pics 011.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 363
Photos of my new babies together...these 2 complete my Chanel collection! Well, for now... :graucho: ;)

Thanks to all the lovely ladies who helped me along the way with my searches - you know who you are and I love you for helping complete my collection!!! :heart: :heart:

Attachments

• Collection Pics 005.jpg
    Collection Pics 005.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 341
  • Collection Pics 004.jpg
    Collection Pics 004.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 419
wow!! really pretty! i saw a gold reissue at chanel last weekend. have you seen it? can you tell me what's the difference between your hg color and the current one in the boutiques? i feel in love with the gold color too...how decadent it is to have a gold bag. :tup:

CONGRATS!!!! Both are absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Its funny, I have the same bags but in opposite colors. Would loooooove modeling pics! I'm jealous of the dark gold! How on earth did you score her?!