FINALLY found my HOLY GRAIL DARK GOLD REISSUE!!!!!!!!!!! Woooohoooooo!!!!!!!!

Thanks again ladies for all your comments - I'm so happy to have finally found my HG Chanel and it's so nice to be able to celebrate with you guys! :yahoo:

IceEarl - Awww, thanks for reaffirming my choices!! I bought both of these bags not having seen them before IRL, which is just a tad scary sometimes...so it's great to hear that I made the right decisions! :tup:

ladydeluxe - I've seen you post up tons of amazing, gorgeous buys, so I'm pretty sure it's me who wants to raid your closet, and not the other way around!! But thank you for the compliment, and I will definitely keep you in mind if I ever come across another dark gold reissue... ;)

Love both of your new bags, but the Matte Dark Gold Reissue has always been a dream of mine.....I saw a French lady last year at Neiman's dress super casually but great in summer clothes and carrying this bag.........I literally stalked her all over the store., went back and asked the SA who believe it nor did neither remember the bag nor know what I was talking about............Enjoy her, she is worth any wait............her little sister is very pretty also...:heart:H

Luccibag - I agree, I haven't always been a fan of metallics, and I'm not in love with the stream of coloured metallic flaps that have been coming out, but the neutral metallic bags are TDF! I find they give just the right amount of pop to any outfit.

habanerita - OMG, I loved that story!!! :lol: That is so something that I would do too...I ran after a lady in Paris who was carrying a LV Mizi Vienna, which at the time was one of my HG's (I now have one)...my DH thought I was nuts, LOL! ;) Good luck with your dark gold reissue search - I will keep an eye out for you and hopefully one day we'll be bag twins! :graucho: :yes:

She's a beauty! Congrats Shar on the HG bag.

attachment.php