FINALLY found my HOLY GRAIL DARK GOLD REISSUE!!!!!!!!!!! Woooohoooooo!!!!!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I've become a bit of a lurker over the past while, but when I finally lay my hands on the HG reissue I've been searching for what seems like forever now, I had to share the news with you all!!!! Some of you know I've been lusting after this bag for a reeeeeeeally long time and even had a heartbreaking ebay loss late last year, but I am now happy to finally present to you all photos of my ultimate holy grail reissue...the dark gold reissue 226!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please celebrate with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :party: :yahoo:

Attached Files:

2. I also sold my dark silver reissue a few months ago because I just couldn't wrap my head around the colour - I wanted it to be either gold or silver, not both! It was a tough decision, but when I did let the ds reissue go, I knew that one day I would find the dark gold reissue to replace it as a gold bag in my collection. However, I still had a gap to fill, since I no longer had a silver bag. Well, that gap has now been filled with the recent arrival of my dark silver e/w flap!!! :love: :love:

Attached Files:

3. Photos of my new babies together...these 2 complete my Chanel collection! Well, for now... :graucho: ;)

Thanks to all the lovely ladies who helped me along the way with my searches - you know who you are and I love you for helping complete my collection!!! :heart: :heart:

Attached Files:

4. congrats!!! ur silver e/w flap is stunning!!!

5. wow!! really pretty! i saw a gold reissue at chanel last weekend. have you seen it? can you tell me what's the difference between your hg color and the current one in the boutiques? i feel in love with the gold color too...how decadent it is to have a gold bag. :tup:

6. The gold is stunning!!! Both bags are amazing. Congrats :smile:

7. ohhhhhhhh that gold is stunning! I'm thrilled that you found your HG!

8. Congrats! on getting your HG! It is beautiful.

9. CONGRATS!!!! Love the dark gold reissue!!

10. I'm so happy for you Sharon!! :yahoo:The dark gold reissue is stunning and the silver E/W is so cute, congatulations!!!

11. love your dark gold! WOW! :nuts:

12. CONGRATS!!!! Both are absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Its funny, I have the same bags but in opposite colors. Would loooooove modeling pics! I'm jealous of the dark gold! How on earth did you score her?!

13. congrats on finding your HG :smile:

14. Congratulations on finding your HG:yahoo: Your dark gold reissue is gorgeous and I love the silver e/w...such a great bag for a night out:tup:

15. Lovely!!! they complement each other so well!!