Finally found my heart!

RosiePink

O.G.
Dec 7, 2012
As some of you know, I was looking for a heart similar to the three stone diamond heart that I originally found at Tiffany. To my surprise, after shopping around I found that I didn't like the style on as much as I did in pictures. Similar styles resembled big heart shaped solitaries from a natural distance and I wanted a more obvious heart shape. I was running out of hope as I had went into every jewelry store I could think of until I went into the last store before heading home and I found something that just 'spoke' to me.

Since it was a gift from my parents, it was important to me that they liked it since it would feel more like they choose it for me rather than me choosing it for myself. I originally bought the same style in the bigger version which made the stones look pear shaped because of the separation between the diamonds and the prongs holding them in. I loved it but nobody in my immediate circle was too fond of it and this normally wouldn't deter me but I really wanted it to feel like my parents gave me something they liked me to wear as well. They both liked the smaller one the first time we went into the store and also when I went to try it on again the second time.

This style wasn't even on my mind as I was looking more for a symmetrical three stone heart or outline pave on ears but after trying dozens of necklaces on, I didn't really like them as much as I thought I would. I am over the moon about my necklace and can't wait to grow old with it.

I think part of the reason I liked this heart so much was because my mother wears an almost identical heart every day and it reminds me of her.

Anyways.. enough talking. Onto the good stuff.

These pictures were taken in a dim room at night with flash so they don't have the best lighting. Maybe I'll get some sunnies up one day soon!

2nr31g.png

xn9c8j.png

2vjd0nl.png

Last edited:
I *love* the special story and of course, the piece. May you wear it in health and happiness always!
Thank you!

I just picked up a thinner box chain (box chains are my favorite) since I think the one I had was a little too thick for the pendant. My mother put it on for me and I don't ever plan on taking it off!