Finally found my dream daily RED! Reveal

Okay I'm back with some mod shots! I was in my happy tropical mood today, it's been quite summery in London. I enjoyed wearing it so much, it's very user friendly. And I like that I don't see it on anyone, it's different
Hi do you mind share the photo of the top part?, and inside: leather line or fabric?, also where it made?, and is the strap long enough for cross body ???
This bag is nice and I am consider it !!
Thank you.

Reactions: Kristen J.
Okay I'm back with some mod shots! I was in my happy tropical mood today, it's been quite summery in London. I enjoyed wearing it so much, it's very user friendly. And I like that I don't see it on anyone, it's different
Wow!! :faint: You look so beautiful and pretty, sexy with this happy Red Chanel!!:hbeat: :heart::heart::heart::girlsigh:I was looking forward your mod with this Red and Soooo sorry I don't know why I missed this post until today?!:eek: Thank you sooo much for posting your beautiful mod shots with amazing Red Chanel!!:heart::heart::heart::hugs:

Reactions: Love Paris City
Hi do you mind share the photo of the top part?, and inside: leather line or fabric?, also where it made?, and is the strap long enough for cross body ???
This bag is nice and I am consider it !!
Thank you.

Thanks! Inside is red fabric, which keeps it light..It's made in Italy. And size wise it's exactly like the m/l including the chain, so i do wear it crossbody but then i am only 5'2. It sits quite high up crossbody
IMG_1501846471.125401.jpg

Excuse the bad photo. I am in the bus :smile:!