Finally found fob hooks (snap hooks) for my keychains

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 13, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2010
    This is the best resource that I could find for snap hooks. I searched at all the places that were suggested on here: Lowes, Home depot, craft stores- none to be found. The ones that the hardware stores have seemed to big for my taste. I was really trying to find some that were the same size as Coach. And I'm thrilled that I found them!:P

This site has them very inexpensive and many choices and sizes to choose from. I took some pics so you could compare. They also have the ball and chain links. The only downside was that shipping was too expensive IMO. But my package did get to me very quickly.
    http://www.usalanyards.com/hooks.aspx

2. [​IMG]

3. Without hook:
    [​IMG]

4. Took this so you could compare how similar in size the gold and silver hook is to my Coach flower fob.
    [​IMG]

5. Oh Snap! Haha- I crack myself up...
    Anyhow GREAT find- thanks for sharing!

6. Awesome!! Can you tell me what sizes each one is and the model # from the site? There are soooooo many I can't tell what's what!

7. The two styles I ordered was HM101 (silver) and HM230 (gold & antique brass)

When you click on any of the clips they show measurements too.

8. Yeah, but those are like $6 each. These are more like .50 each. I have about 25 fobs...!

9. Cool! I always am staying away from certain fobs because of this, no I dont have too. :smile:

10. I found some the same size as the coach ones at Hobby lobby. I was quite surprised they were there.

11. ^^^ I went to Hobby Lobby too! I just knew they would have them. Not a one. My store said they didn't think they carried them. I went to JoAnns, Michaels, and Hobby Lobby. I was so frustrated so when I found this site I ordered about 20 different clips! Went a little snap happy!

12. Thanks for posting! This has been very helpful!

13. Can I ask what size or item # are your items? TIA.

14. ^^^ check out post #7