finally found a purseket!!!

blu_77

balenciaga convert
O.G.
Sep 3, 2006
after weeks and weeks of searching, i finally found a purseket:yahoo:

i've heard of it and seen it so many times in this forum, i've searched and scoured malls all over and finally got one yesterday in a small kiosk in a mall.......

i was quite happy with tha sag of my damier speedy 30 but you have to admit the speedy is a bag abyss without an organizer so i decided to look for one, and finally.........

OOH and it's dirt cheap too, i got it for 280 pesos (Philippine currency), that's about $5.50 in US currency........

Attachments

• IMG_0395.JPG
    IMG_0395.JPG
    32.9 KB · Views: 360
  • IMG_0394.JPG
    IMG_0394.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 300
  • IMG_0397.JPG
    IMG_0397.JPG
    68.9 KB · Views: 274
after weeks and weeks of searching, i finally found a purseket:yahoo:

i've heard of it and seen it so many times in this forum, i've searched and scoured malls all over and finally got one yesterday in a small kiosk in a mall.......

i was quite happy with tha sag of my damier speedy 30 but you have to admit the speedy is a bag abyss without an organizer so i decided to look for one, and finally.........

OOH and it's dirt cheap too, i got it for 280 pesos (Philippine currency), that's about $5.50 in US currency........

i'm going home in january so you have to tell me where to go in manila. my mono speedy is certainly "too roomy" without it. thanks in advance!!!