Finally found a black Dior gaucho on BlueFly

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Yay - I finally found a black gaucho on BlueFly and used the Shop337 code for an additional 20% off. This forum is great - I would have never known that BlueFly had gauchos if not for this board. I've wanted this bag for over 2 years. Just wanted to post with all my excitement!:yahoo::yahoo:

2. Congrats, I have the black gaucho and I use it everyday.

3. :yahoo:Congrats!! I got my black double gaucho from bluefly, and have been using it everyday. :yahoo:

4. congrats, pls post pics when u get it, BTW how much did u paid for it?

5. Congrats! I can't wait to see pics.

6. The gaucho was $1400 and then I had a 20% code for BlueFly so I paid $1,120 + $7.95 shipping. I had hoped it would be priced lower but I didn't want to wait anymore. I didn't have to pay sales tax either so that's a plus.

7. Congrats! nice and and a nice bargain too!!! I have a white one and I LOVE it!!!!!

8. Ooh - I love the white one but I already have a white bag so I went with the black. The white is beautiful.

9. oooh starbucks i demand gazillions of pics when it arrives - i am never tired of admiring gauchos ! :drool::heart: