Finally FINALLY I OWN THIS BAG

OMG!! I was praying someone was going to take this boy!!! I saw it on there!! I too just bought exact boy that I for some reason passed on in 2014!!!! So happy for you!! It looks gorgeous on you!! YAY!!! Love Chanel stories like this!!

It looks great! and it totally look awesome on you and you look so happy! This is definitely one of the best boy combos IMO so lucky you found it!

Reading and replying to all of your comments and congratulations is such great fun. It really is so lovely to have a place where you can share your joy over such things. I love our community here, it makes the satisfaction of a find or an exciting purchase 10x's as fun.

Not to mention, we all know the guilt and rolled eyes we can run into with others who don't understand our excitement!

I know it sounds silly, but after searching for so long, it's like a feel a sense of relief. Like, I'm freeeeee! ha! Especially since the bag is so beautiful and exactly what I wanted it to be.
I don't think I could admit that feeling to anyone other than the ladies here. ;) Thank you all for your warmth!

My hearty congratulations to you on your beautiful purchase. You look so happy! We should thank you too for sharing your joy with us, hehee.

You are so kind. Thank you!

Awww congrats !!! I remember us having the convo on this boy. It looks amazing on you. I bet you feel great to finally get your HG!!

It is SUCH A GREAT MOMENT. I actually feel kind of guilty over how happy I am. ha! I feel like you're one of the people I know who knows how much I wanted one. :smile:

Congrats on your beautiful new Boy! You wear it well!

Thank you so much! I should've brushed my hair for the pic, but I was too excited and eager to share. ha!

Big congrats!!! :woohoo: You look so pretty with the gorgeous boy! Enjoy!!!! :heart:;)

Oh, thank you so much for saying so.

It looks great! and it totally look awesome on you and you look so happy! This is definitely one of the best boy combos IMO so lucky you found it!

I agree about it being one of the best combos :graucho:, and thank you for your kind words!

Beautiful! Congrats.

Thank you, aquafina!

You look amazing with your bag . Congrats :smile:

This is so sweet! Thank you!

You look happy and beautiful congrats!!

Thank you! You are so kind.

Gorgeous! Love the whole look and your Boy is stunning! Congrats

:heart: I appreciate this so much, this is typically how I dress and I love that this boy gets along with my wardrobe. I feel like I could do converse or heels and it would be a-ok!

OMG!! I was praying someone was going to take this boy!!! I saw it on there!! I too just bought exact boy that I for some reason passed on in 2014!!!! So happy for you!! It looks gorgeous on you!! YAY!!! Love Chanel stories like this!!

I saw your bag on IG! Congrats to you too! This bag is just so darn elusive. I kept holding out and hoping it would show up in the fall line-up, and when it didn't, I just couldn't wait any longer. Plus, my most favorite part is the hardware. I was very worried that even if they did release black caviar with ghw again, that it would be different gold.Like shinier or brighter. I love love love this one.

The bag is gorgeous and I love your look wearing it. Big congratulations!!!

Thanks so much! I think I would entitle this picture "unadulterated joy". Ha!

Congrats on your beautiful boy!

Thank you, Makenna!

Love, love, love!! Congrats!

Thank you, thank you, thank you! :heart:

I absolutely love the bag and you look so cute wearing it !! Congrats !!! That's how I'm going to feel when I get mine I've been wanting me a black boy forever

Oh yes, you'll be smiles for days and just so happy to finally have yours. What one are you looking for?

Thank you :smile:

So glad I'm not alone in this, haha!

Yayeee!! Congrats! :yahoo:

Yes! Yayeeeee is EXACTLY how I feel! So fun, it's like I can hear all of you squealing and jumping up and down right along with me! ;):yahoo: