Finally done! A 360 degree tour of 'Barbie's room' at my house ;)

That's great! FR is fun, the bodies are wonderful. Which one are you thinking of getting? Natalia is my favorite FR gal.

There is one on Ebay that is called "ALEXANDRA" - A OOAK Veronique Repaint by Jennifer". It's expensive though, but so pretty! Otherwise, yes, one of the ones I saw I really liked was Natalia or the other one I liked is Colette D. (which I think is your Avatar?).

As much as I love the one one ebay though, I'm not sure if that's a decent price for a repaint?

There is one on Ebay that is called "ALEXANDRA" - A OOAK Veronique Repaint by Jennifer". It's expensive though, but so pretty! Otherwise, yes, one of the ones I saw I really liked was Natalia or the other one I liked is Colette D. (which I think is your Avatar?).

As much as I love the one one ebay though, I'm not sure if that's a decent price for a repaint?

She is very pretty, maybe a little high, I think she is now on her third auction. Some repaints go for even more, but they are usually for very 'well known' artist. Colette, is my current avatar.