Finally decided on my Coach Rogue! A small reveal...

Lavidacolor

Collector of things shiny and beautiful
O.G.
Sep 2, 2007
Thanks to those who helped me choose between two Rogues! In the end, the 25 is a good size for me to fit all my daily stuff for work, but also small enough to take out at night. Plus the Dark Denim is a really pretty neutral that was needed in my collection (I don't currently have a dark blue/navy bag).

Here is a photo I borrowed from my WIMB post on Instagram (any fellow TPFers want to be friends on Insta, please holla so I know it's you! Always nice to meet more TPFers. Mods if this is not allowed please let me know)

Anyway, presenting my pretty little Rogue!COACH rogue WIMB copy.jpg

Thanks to those who helped me choose between two Rogues! In the end, the 25 is a good size for me to fit all my daily stuff for work, but also small enough to take out at night. Plus the Dark Denim is a really pretty neutral that was needed in my collection (I don't currently have a dark blue/navy bag).

Here is a photo I borrowed from my WIMB post on Instagram (any fellow TPFers want to be friends on Insta, please holla so I know it's you! Always nice to meet more TPFers. Mods if this is not allowed please let me know)

Anyway, presenting my pretty little Rogue!View attachment 3938883

Love the color congratulations!

Reactions: Lavidacolor

Anyway, presenting my pretty little Rogue!View attachment 3938883

Gorgeous! Love everything in this pic including the rug, lol!!!:giggle:

Reactions: Lavidacolor