FINALLY decided on a Birthday gift...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My parents wanted to buy me something special for my 40th birthday. After purchasing 2 different DY rings and not loving either one, I decided to go for the Cartier. So here she is. My new Trinity ring. I got the small size as I want to wear it on my left hand and don't want it to take away from my ER. It also fits on several fingers of my right hand. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this ring!!! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396282765.880977.jpg

2. Beautiful and I love the small one!!!

3. Beautiful! :smile:

4. Gorgeous and Happy Birthday :smile: x

5. Stunning! Happy Birthday!

6. Love me some Cartier! Just perfect!

7. Lovely. I was trying to focus on Cartier but your ER took all my attention :biggrin:

8. Happy birthday and congratulations! It's a great choice - a classic and elegant ring you'll be wearing for a long time. I have the exact same one and haven't taken if off for almost 2 years.

9. Thank you! It really is a gorgeous ring. I will mostly wear it on my left hand, but I am already looking for fun ways to stack it when I where it on my right hand :smile:

10. Pretty! I have the micro size (the smallest one) and love it.

11. Beautiful! I have a very old version of this and would love to replace it at some point with a new one - yours looks so pretty and shiny! Love your e-ring too :smile: