finally decided between TWO - trevi or tivoli

jennifer20

shop till you drop
O.G.
Mar 21, 2009
USA - Nevada
hi everyone. im debating on which bag to get next. i just bought a mono galliera pm a couple of months ago so my budget right now is about $1400 for a new bag. i went to the store and decided that i really like the tivoli gm and the trevi pm. now im not sure which one i should get. is it worth to go over my budget to get the trevi? is it worth to even add more $ then the tivoli, seeing as i do like the tivoli too. it would be a different story if i didn't like the tivoli as much, then i would have no problem adding money for something i love. but in this case i LOVE both. so what should i do? is the trevi really worth $2000(with taxes)? also, im usually more into monogram print which is why im a little scared to spend so much on a damier bag, incase i change my mind about and stop wearing it.
please help!

lisalovesshoes

♥ 9th April 2011 ♥
May 11, 2009
Australia
The trevi is by far the most versatile bag I've ever owned!!! It's becoming my go-to bag these days when I don't know which bag to wear... It's both a hand held and a shoulder bag in one.. Definitely worth the price I reckon!
Since you already have a mono with the galliera... a damier would be a great addition! I used to only like mono as well but once I got my first piece of damier.. no regrets whatsoever!

HTH... Good luck deciding!!:tup:

nvie

29 countries...
O.G.
Oct 30, 2006
Asia
Since you have the Monogram Galliera, consider adding a Damier piece into your collection, Trevi it is.

If you love Monogram and don't mind another Monogram, then it's Tivoli.

ladyraven65

Mom of 4!
O.G.
Jan 25, 2010
New York
I do love the Tivoli, but since you have the Galleria in Mono already I would go with the Trevi also. Either one you really can't go wrong!:smile:

BaltimoreJenny

BaltimoreJenny
O.G.
Jul 1, 2006
Baltimore
Hands down Tivoli. I just got my mono GM on Tuesday and love it (although, haven't used it yet). I looked at the trevi and something just didn't suit my style. I guess I love the character that comes with the vachetta patina.

BTW, I thought you already have a Tivoli GM?