Finally Deana Has Her Pictures Of 08 Pink And Comparison Photos Too!

oh man!!! the more I see of 08 BG the more I want it even though I have an 05 BG work ....

okay I have to ask, since you have so many pink bags is it hard to figure out what to carry? because that pink day is totally getting me!!

Ok... so I went Barneys this morning...it wasn't crazy like I thought it would be today, probably still too early. Anyway, they had a 08 BG first w/RH and giant city w/GH. I liked the first, the SA brought out a few of them to let me feel them. We looked in his order book and they did not order any cities w/RH at all.

So, I bought the first, I liked the color and leather, but I just bought a Magenta first as well. Do I a) keep both b) change the magenta for another style? I can't figure out what to do? Also, I couldn't not resist a little coin purse in magenta w/GSH so cute!!

What do you think?

Deana, after I read your posts last night, I took out all of by bags and compared, not the color, but the leather. I had never done that. The softest, most buttery was the 05 Indigo City. My 07 Grape clutch, I would have called soft, but not next to the Indigo. My husband came in to find me standing there litterally feeling-up my bags :nuts:, you would think he would be used to it by now, but he just shook his head and walked out.

Now, I wonder if I'll ever get one like the Indigo city again, it has taken this to a whole new level... thank you for sharing!!

:roflmfao:What a riot Beth!!! My husband is constantly shaking his head and bumbling to himself when he catches me immersed in my Bbags, so I can completely relate to your fondling scenario! :roflmfao:

Below is my Indigo City that has since gone on to a new home. Because I am a vibrant color Bbag lover, I tend to neglect my darker bags until I finally realize I must let them go. But regardless of not using it much, letting my Indigo City go was extremely hard! Beautiful leather combined with the chameleon color that changes with the lighting it's in, make 05 Indigo one stunning color! On top of that, the braided accessory I made for it, was and still is, my favorite one of all!

IMG_5836-1.jpg

12-08-06-2002.jpg

ForBusinessCards-4017.jpg

The accessory is made of 14kt white gold, lab grown tanzanite heart and marquis shapes, and 3 genuine pink sapphires.

As for anotheremptysky's question...it really isn't too difficult to pick which pink bag to use. I have only one pink First, my 05 BG Pink, which I stumbled upon on ebay, and it was brand new (which makes her my favorite pinky of all) and has the most breathtaking pink color and leather I have ever seen! Then my 08 Pink Day, is the only Day style I have, so the only styles I have two of in pink is my 05 and 08 BG Pink City's. So I first choose which bag to use by the style I need for the day, and if it is the City I go by the what I am wearing and sometimes the weather. Since I live in Southern CA, I can use all my bags year round. But recently with it being cold, and with us getting coastal fog in the winter because we live near the ocean, I have been using the darker 08 Pink City. Then when it is sunny and on the warm side, I use my brighter 05 Pink City. The real dilemma is getting me to choose one of my 05 Magenta, 05 Turquoise, 05 Metallic Pink, and 07 Violet bags, when I have so many pink beauties calling my name! ;)

I have some "after" photos of my Day bag to show how different it looks after stretching the handle out, that I will post tomorrow. And a photo of the pretty pink enamel jewelry my hubby and daughter's picked up from Tiffany's for me, that of course go perfectly with my pink Bbags. Getting little jewelry box's and gift bags is the only time I prefer the color blue over pink!
:graucho:
Thank you all for stopping by and posting your lovely comments. I wish all of you a healthy and happy 2008, for you and your families!:love:

Deana, forgive me for being so late to the party :flowers:, but I just wanted to congratulate you on your new BG bags! They're beautiful - I love them :heart:, and they look right at home amongst the others in your collection. :yes:
I can't wait to see pics of your day, as well as the Tiffany's gift from your family! :nuts:

IMG_4846.jpg