Finally... Dark Red Reissue

HOT AND OH-SO-SEXY!

attachment.php

Hi ladies, I just came back from the trip. Thanks for all your support. The colour under the flourescent light looks similar to the one that viki posted before. I will do modelling pic tomorrow and hope that the weather is nice so the photo can be taken under sun light. :smile:

Hi!! May i know how much you bought your size 227 reissue? By the way do you happen to also know the price of size 226? Thanks. Looking forward to see your pics and modelling pics too ya.:tup:

GBP 1,100 for 224 and GBP1,315 for 226 :smile:

So excited...can't wait for your pics May, having mine sent to my home so should be here by Wednesday. I really want to see this color IRL...my SA was gushing about how fabulous it is but I'm not sure I'm a metallic girl, we'll see.

Where do those lucky gals who already got their dark red reissues live?? I called my SA here at NM Texas and they had absolutely no clue. I NEED MY DARK RED REISSUE NOW! :crybaby:

i will get it today from paris too in size 226 i hope i can post it too =) sooo excited =) please please red do not dissapoint me, please just knock me dead!