Finally - Celine Trapeze in my fav colour!

blurrie_j

Jul 13, 2010
I have been lusting for Celine Trapeze since it was launched. Anyway, a girl being a girl, I was always distracted by other brands.

However, I finally decided that I should get it this year. I was in Vienna, Prague, Berlin and Barcelona early April and after googling, there were only multi-label stores in the last 2 cities that carried Celine.

That said, I wanted a Royal Blue bag for this season as my existing bags are all blacks and reds. I knew it was not easy since everyone is always talking about the hunt for their favourite colour.

I headed to the multi-label store, The Corner in Berlin and there it was. The Royal Blue Celine Trapeze at the display window. However, there was an oil stain on the front main flap so I gave it up. :cry:

Little did I know that there was a Celine boutique at Kadewe Department Store, my next stop. I almost jumped in joy when I saw this exact match again. But you won't believe it! There was a marker stain on the front flap this time round! The SA told me there was no new piece and asked me to choose another colour. I rejected since I was bent on getting a Royal Blue bag. :nono::nono::nono:

BUT just as I was about to leave, she finally "recalled" that she might have 1 more piece in the storeroom. And so this was how I landed myself with this new love :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:

Attachments

• 2014-04-11 12.47.13.jpg
    2014-04-11 12.47.13.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 599
  • IMG_20140424_095950.jpg
    IMG_20140424_095950.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 609
I have been lusting for Celine Trapeze since it was launched. Anyway, a girl being a girl, I was always distracted by other brands.

However, I finally decided that I should get it this year. I was in Vienna, Prague, Berlin and Barcelona early April and after googling, there were only multi-label stores in the last 2 cities that carried Celine.

That said, I wanted a Royal Blue bag for this season as my existing bags are all blacks and reds. I knew it was not easy since everyone is always talking about the hunt for their favourite colour.

I headed to the multi-label store, The Corner in Berlin and there it was. The Royal Blue Celine Trapeze at the display window. However, there was an oil stain on the front main flap so I gave it up. :cry:

Little did I know that there was a Celine boutique at Kadewe Department Store, my next stop. I almost jumped in joy when I saw this exact match again. But you won't believe it! There was a marker stain on the front flap this time round! The SA told me there was no new piece and asked me to choose another colour. I rejected since I was bent on getting a Royal Blue bag. :nono::nono::nono:

BUT just as I was about to leave, she finally "recalled" that she might have 1 more piece in the storeroom. And so this was how I landed myself with this new love :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:
persistence is the key to success! i'm so happy you found the perfect bag! :smile:

congratulations we are bag twins:smile:

Gorgeous. That's the shade I want!!!