FINALLY!!! Camel Patent Shoulder Bag Reveal!!

Thank you!! It's a Treesje Poppy Ruffles cosmetic bag and it's my fave! Here's a pic from when I first got it!

DSC00413.jpg

OMG this is so cute! Love your bags too!:biggrin:

I was debating which one to get Camel or Crimson? Because red is my favorite color that's the winner, but your reveal is awesome nice bags. I just ordered the Madison large blue embossed python like your black one. Can't wait to see that one I'm too excite, congrats on your beautiful bags.

I was debating which one to get Camel or Crimson? Because red is my favorite color that's the winner, but your reveal is awesome nice bags. I just ordered the Madison large blue embossed python like your black one. Can't wait to see that one I'm too excite, congrats on your beautiful bags.

Have you seen the crimson shoulder bag IRL? I think that I would like it, but hate to order something I have not seen. It seems when I do that I am usually dissapointed. What do you think about it?

I came back to your reveal and realized that you'd bought the black sophia too! I missed this some how. I LOVE it. Congrats! Great choices!

Thank you! I think I'm going back today to get the gathered wallet, I just can't resist :graucho: Our PCE purchases are so similar, lol, you have great taste!! :biggrin: