FINALLY!!! Camel Patent Shoulder Bag Reveal!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I feel like I've been waiting FOREVER for this bag to get here! I LOOOOOOOOVE it. I actually switched my stuff into it in the store, which I have NEVER done before! Pics uploading now! :yahoo:

2. Wooo hooo can't wait to see pics!

3. Can't wait to see it!!!!!!!!!!

4. Ok well first, just a quick pic of my black large sophia! I couldn't resist thanks to all of you enablers so she came home with me today! :P Camera battery was about to die so my pics are pretty crappy today, lol. I didn't take any other pics of this bag since it's been revealed, but the lining is TDF! :nuts:

[​IMG]

5. I was so excited that I just set her on the counter un-zipped and snapped a couple of pics...

[​IMG]

6. She just has my regular stuff in it, so I think she will be kind of slouchy and not too stiff!

[​IMG]

7. love them

8. Congrats on your two bags, both of them are gorgeous. the lining in the camel bag is TDF.

9. The color of the lining is pretty accurate, it's AMAZING! Thankfully it's not lavender!!!

[​IMG]

10. Congratz! Love your camel patent shoulder bag and its lining :tup:

11. Congrats!!!!
    Very Nice!!! Enjoy them both!!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

12. WOW, that color contrast is STUNNING, I love it, Congrat's.I don't have to tell you to enjoy her.:biggrin:

13. modeling pic please.

14. Lastly, a pretty horrible modeling pic, please excuse the outfit :nuts: If anyone wants any other or different pics, I can try to take them later. The camera battery was ready to die so I had to be quick!!

[​IMG]

15. love that little ruffled zippered bag in your purse.