Finally came...

Pradagal

Lifeslittleluxury
O.G.
Dec 31, 2007
I was so excited about getting my new Stresa PM bag. I changed my mind on the color a couple of times, but in the end I kept the azur. Now I am not so sure I am going to like it. Love EVERYTHING about it EXCEPT for the flap:sad: I don't want to use it to find out since I am not sure if I will keep it. I have been wanting this bag since it first came out and after seeing everyone's modeling shots of it, just made me want it even more. So my question is for all you ladies that carry the Stresa....honestly, is the strap a pain in the **s? This bag would be perfect in every way for me, except for the flippin flap:nuts: I do not know what I should do. Right now I carry my Galliera PM and love this bag. It is my "go to" bag. I do like double shoulder straps, what do you think about the BH? Wonder if you get use to the flap..

i have a stresa, and i love it...it's one of the most gorgeous canvas bags ever...just leave the flap on, the bag unzipped and reach in with your hand while the bag is still on your shoulder...that works for me, also, i don't think the stresa was intended to be an everyday throw-around bag...if you're looking for that, then go for the BH