Finally Brand SpAnKiN' New...no new to me anymore!

Ghost55

Aug 28, 2006
I need to first say thank you to all who voted on the 2 damier pieces I was looking to purchase. It was between the Ribera and Speedy 25.
I decided to use Cyber Monday for the 8% off ELUXURY and Free shipping. She came today!
I have NEVER bought a New LV Bag before! Ever! First Time! Quite honestly...never thought I would...but the bag I wanted next was selling for the same price on secondary market...So Brand Spankin' New!:yahoo: for me!
My DH bought this for me for my Early Birthyday~:love:
My DH says it is his favorite! (he NEVER talks about my bags) So...she must be special!:heart:
Sorry she is a little wrinkley from the trip here...:shame:

Attachments

• IMG_0845.JPG
    IMG_0845.JPG
    163.5 KB · Views: 394
  • IMG_0847.JPG
    IMG_0847.JPG
    192.7 KB · Views: 405
Yay for you! :yahoo: Beautiful speedy. I have this in the size 30 and I use it nearly every single day. So happy you got to get a brand new bag. You got that really fast from e-luxury. It's so pretty, wear it in good health!

Yay for you! :yahoo: Beautiful speedy. I have this in the size 30 and I use it nearly every single day. So happy you got to get a brand new bag. You got that really fast from e-luxury. It's so pretty, wear it in good health!

ELUX~ warehouse is 2.75 hours from here...Hey maybe we should all take a trip down there and ask for a tour:devil: ...and maybe paroove a little Ha!

amamxrVery, Very nice Ghost... I love Damier.. Congrats to you and Enjoy..:flowers:Today 09:23 PM
Thank you!:shame:
bagsnbagswooohooooo :yahoo: :yahoo: Congrats!!! Happy Birthday!!!

Never said never for LV..anything can happen..Love the bag, wear in good health..so happy for you !
Thank you~ you are right! Ha!:nuts:

Thank you ALL! Merry Christmas to all and all a good night! (sorry had a chevy chase moment)! Love that movie....:s