Finally Brand SpAnKiN' New...no new to me anymore!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I need to first say thank you to all who voted on the 2 damier pieces I was looking to purchase. It was between the Ribera and Speedy 25.
    I decided to use Cyber Monday for the 8% off ELUXURY and Free shipping. She came today!
    I have NEVER bought a New LV Bag before! Ever! First Time! Quite honestly...never thought I would...but the bag I wanted next was selling for the same price on secondary market...So Brand Spankin' New!:yahoo: for me!
    My DH bought this for me for my Early Birthyday~:love:
    My DH says it is his favorite! (he NEVER talks about my bags) So...she must be special!:heart:
    Sorry she is a little wrinkley from the trip here...:shame:

IMG_0845.JPG IMG_0847.JPG
  2. Congrats!! :yahoo: You will love her! I use my damier speedy so much!

3. Yay for you! :yahoo: Beautiful speedy. I have this in the size 30 and I use it nearly every single day. So happy you got to get a brand new bag. You got that really fast from e-luxury. It's so pretty, wear it in good health!

4. She's gorgeous, I love mine! Congrats!

5. WOOO! Beautiful. Lucky you :smile: Enjoy it

6. Very, Very nice Ghost... I love Damier.. Congrats to you and Enjoy..:flowers:

7. Great choice! Wear her in the best of health!:flowers:

8. ANOTHER Speedy! :nuts: Congrats!

9. wooohooooo :yahoo: :yahoo: Congrats!!! Happy Birthday!!!

Never said never for LV..anything can happen..Love the bag, wear in good health..so happy for you !

10. Congrats! She's so pretty! Hubby also likes damier, maybe it's a guy thing! Haha! Happy birthday to you! :flowers:

11. ELUX~ warehouse is 2.75 hours from here...Hey maybe we should all take a trip down there and ask for a tour:devil: ...and maybe paroove a little Ha!

amamxrVery, Very nice Ghost... I love Damier.. Congrats to you and Enjoy..:flowers:Today 09:23 PM
    Thank you!:shame:
    bagsnbagswooohooooo :yahoo: :yahoo: Congrats!!! Happy Birthday!!!

Never said never for LV..anything can happen..Love the bag, wear in good health..so happy for you !
    Thank you~ you are right! Ha!:nuts:

Thank you ALL! Merry Christmas to all and all a good night! (sorry had a chevy chase moment)! Love that movie....:s

12. Congrats! Happy Birthday! :flowers::flowers:

13. Wow....good choice!!

Congrats :flowers:

14. Yeah Congrats!! It's a beautiful bag!

15. Happy Birthday and congrats on your brand new damier speedy.:flowers: