Finally bought my Dream Bag! I'm so excited!

louisvee

O.G.
Nov 25, 2007
First off, I'm supposed to be on a purse ban for one year. I made a deal with my husband that the only time I can purchase a bag is... if I see that my dream bag would be on sale.

My dream bag by the way, is a Bouvier Large Hobo.

This bag isnt usually on sale so I thought that I was good for one more year!

BUT.....

when I was on holiday in Manila...the Gucci shop over there had it at 20% off! I couldnt believe it! Classic pieces were on sale!

So here she is...my Bouvier Large Hobo!

2475634683_e0b9d6b489.jpg

Thank you so muc ijmoran, beejerry and queen.asli!

I've always wanted this particular bag ..and have been going in and out of the Gucci store for atleast a year now..waiting for it to be on sale. Ha-ha..I sound like a pathetic stalker!
OK queen...I'll see if I can do a modelling pic.

Thank you so much for posting! Yes, I feel so lucky to have purchased them on sale. It's not as flashy as the newer styles...but I like its simple, basic design. Just one look and you know it's Gucci.

Question...is it normal for Gucci to have their classic pieces on sale? I waited a year for this...so I'm thinking, maybe they dont do this that often.

Makeupmama...hey, you got something from there too huh? What did you buy? I was literally drooling all over the place, ha-ha....they even had the Pelham on sale! Unthinkable!

Model pics to come...I may have to lose some weight before I post anything, ha-ha. Just kidding.