Finally bought my Dream Bag! I'm so excited!

louisvee

O.G.
Nov 25, 2007
First off, I'm supposed to be on a purse ban for one year. I made a deal with my husband that the only time I can purchase a bag is... if I see that my dream bag would be on sale.

My dream bag by the way, is a Bouvier Large Hobo.

This bag isnt usually on sale so I thought that I was good for one more year!

BUT.....

when I was on holiday in Manila...the Gucci shop over there had it at 20% off! I couldnt believe it! Classic pieces were on sale!

So here she is...my Bouvier Large Hobo!

2475634683_e0b9d6b489.jpg

louisvee

O.G.
Nov 25, 2007
Thank you so muc ijmoran, beejerry and queen.asli!

I've always wanted this particular bag ..and have been going in and out of the Gucci store for atleast a year now..waiting for it to be on sale. Ha-ha..I sound like a pathetic stalker!
OK queen...I'll see if I can do a modelling pic.

louisvee

O.G.
Nov 25, 2007
Thank you so much for posting! Yes, I feel so lucky to have purchased them on sale. It's not as flashy as the newer styles...but I like its simple, basic design. Just one look and you know it's Gucci.

Question...is it normal for Gucci to have their classic pieces on sale? I waited a year for this...so I'm thinking, maybe they dont do this that often.

Makeupmama...hey, you got something from there too huh? What did you buy? I was literally drooling all over the place, ha-ha....they even had the Pelham on sale! Unthinkable!

Model pics to come...I may have to lose some weight before I post anything, ha-ha. Just kidding.