Finally ! And almost on time !

ayla

nyan nyan percent
O.G.
Oct 19, 2005
So after being jealous of all my fellow PF-ers for-evah, here she is, damier azur 25 ! I was so excited when I got the call - I'm sure security has a very funny video of me dancing around the store. :yahoo::yahoo:

So without further adieu..

attachment.php

It was my birthday yesterday.. so I'm really glad that it came just a day late. :graucho:

And of course.. my collection - http://forum.purseblog.com/your-bag-showcase/my-bag-obsession-1246-7.html#post2830739

Hope you all enjoyed ! :heart:

Attachments

• azur.jpg
    azur.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 449
So after being jealous of all my fellow PF-ers for-evah, here she is, damier azur 25 ! I was so excited when I got the call - I'm sure security has a very funny video of me dancing around the store. :yahoo::yahoo:
So without further adieu..

attachment.php

It was my birthday yesterday.. so I'm really glad that it came just a day late. :graucho:

And of course.. my collection - http://forum.purseblog.com/your-bag-showcase/my-bag-obsession-1246-7.html#post2830739

Hope you all enjoyed ! :heart:

Nice, congrats, and happy birthday :nuts:

The Azur is soo adorable! I'm glad you finally got it! ;D

CONGRATS!

Edited to State: I followed your link to your collection and I couldn't help but notice your poster on the wall from the movie "BEST IN SHOW"! You know the Shih Tzu in the movie is Roman's (my Shih Tzu) brother! Just got a little excited to see that movie poster!:lol:

OMG that's awesome ! How old are you ? I just turned the BIG .. 2-4. :nogood::nogood:

Did you get anything good for your birthday.. Vuitton related ? :graucho::graucho:

I turned 23!!! :yes:

Actually I did want to get something Vuitton related...I was planning to buy a wallet, but I got laid off the day before! :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: I was so disappointed because I haven't bought any LV in 2 months...so I guess I'll have to wait.

But, I think it's cool that we share the same b-day and we're almost the same age. LOL!