Finally ! And almost on time !

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So after being jealous of all my fellow PF-ers for-evah, here she is, damier azur 25 ! I was so excited when I got the call - I'm sure security has a very funny video of me dancing around the store. :yahoo::yahoo:

So without further adieu..

[​IMG]

It was my birthday yesterday.. so I'm really glad that it came just a day late. :graucho:

And of course.. my collection - http://forum.purseblog.com/your-bag-showcase/my-bag-obsession-1246-7.html#post2830739

Hope you all enjoyed ! :heart:

Attached Files:

• azur.jpg
      azur.jpg
      File size:
      83.4 KB
      Views:

2. Nice, congrats, and happy birthday :nuts:

3. She is a beauty!!! Enjoy!!!!

4. Congrats on your new azur. She is beautiful. Happy belated birthday to you.

5. Congrats!!!:yahoo:

7. congrats and a happy birthday to ya!

8. Congrats, such a lovely bag!
    Oh, and happy birthday as well! :balloon: :drinkup:

9. lol, Congrats ayla and Happy Belated Bday! I want to see the LV security video of our own mod dancing around! hahaha

10. The Azur is soo adorable! I'm glad you finally got it! ;D

CONGRATS!

Edited to State: I followed your link to your collection and I couldn't help but notice your poster on the wall from the movie "BEST IN SHOW"! You know the Shih Tzu in the movie is Roman's (my Shih Tzu) brother! Just got a little excited to see that movie poster!:lol:

11. Congrats Ayla- it's the perfect bag for summer!

12. Congrats! Just wanted to say...your birthday is the same as mine! :nuts: LOL...happy belated birthday!

13. Congratulations on a beauty! Happy Birthday!

14. OMG that's awesome ! How old are you ? I just turned the BIG .. 2-4. :nogood::nogood:

Did you get anything good for your birthday.. Vuitton related ? :graucho::graucho:

15. I turned 23!!! :yes:

Actually I did want to get something Vuitton related...I was planning to buy a wallet, but I got laid off the day before! :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: I was so disappointed because I haven't bought any LV in 2 months...so I guess I'll have to wait.

But, I think it's cool that we share the same b-day and we're almost the same age. LOL!