Finally an Azur <3

Saralei said:
Congratulations on your anniversary and your new bag! You look really beautiful with it!:smile:

Thank you so much! Very excited

abbie001 said:
Congrats!

Thanks!!!!!!!

Avey said:
Congratulations on your beautiful new bag and your anniversary!

Thanks so much!!!

Louislover10 said:
Congrats and Happy Anniversary :smile:

Thank you!!!! :smile:

goodlolita said:
Congrats on your new bag! :smile: pretty bag for a pretty girl! :smile: i also got the speedy azur30 recently and havent used it with jeans hihihi as in too scared to deal with color transfers and etc

Thanks!!!! I'm to scared too! Very cautious with my outfit choices :smile:

For our 3rd year anniversary my BF surprised me and brought me to the LV store! I was in there for an hour looking at bags!!! I always wanted an Azur bag so I narrowed it down to that print, then looked at bags forever!!! I was totally unprepared for a LV visit and just couldn't decide. I went with the speedy 35 and I LOVE it!!!! I would totally recommend!!! Hope you like!!!!

Looks fab on you, congrats!!!!

LVmyLife said:
Yay!!! How did your hold up?? I'm nervous about dye transfer on it, they warned me about jeans and such. JW

Omg I'm so embarrassed to say but I got the bag as a gift from my DH this past Christmas and I've only taken it out once because I'm so OCD about getting it dirty! I just peek at it lovingly when I go into the walk-in. LoL