Finally after waiting 6 months.. I finally got her!!!!

blc

Dreaming of LV
Mar 5, 2007
[URL=http://imageshack.us]
[/URL][URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

I've been wanting the Sunset Blvd in Pommes since November and could not get her anywhere!!! Today I finally got her!!! I went in to the boutique at Neiman Marcus on Saturday and ask a wonderful SA! He looked her up and said there were 17 available in the country, as opposed to 1 in the country, every other time I had asked. So he said he would work his magic and sure enough!! I got her today!!! She's even more beautiful than I remembered! I found my new SA in San Antonio! What would be a nice small thank you gift for this wonderful SA?

I'm so happy to have her even though I'm unemployed right now! I do feel a little guilty to be spending money right now but I've been waiting 6 MONTHS to find one! When was the last price increase? The price was $810. It used to be $780, I think! Oh well....

Quick update:
It's been a rough couple of months. I was let go from my job for no reason. I had a new boss and her and I didn't see eye to eye on some things so she let me go! It was a huge shock. Turns out she hired a guy she used to work with who she is now dating! I decided to move from Austin to San Antonio, my hometown, to go to grad school here. I really didn't want to move but I decided it was the best thing to be closer to my family. I still haven't found a job so I've been really down. I've interviewed with a few companies and there are a few job potentials so I'm keeping my fingers crossed and trying to keep a good attitude. I'm having a hard time adjusting to living in San Antonio. I was in Austin for 7 years, right out of high school. I'm worried about my future but I have faith that everything will turn out ok.

That's why I decided to buy my new baby!!! I needed to treat myself! I hadn't shopped since I got let go from my job.

Last edited:
Congrats and it looks great on you! I'm sure you'll get a better job and adjust to living in a new city! Wish you all the best!

Any suggestions for a little thank you gift for the SA? I can't get anything big since I'm on a really tight budget. Or would just a thank you card be ok? Sorry for my sloppy appearance by the way. I'm getting ready to go to bed.