Finally, after so much reading and debating ...

Yay glad to know that it's opening up next month. I'll be visiting in July, maybe I'll drop by! How much was the speedy 30 in Rm? If you don't mind telling that is ;)

Speedy 30 (mono or damier or azur ) MYR2400.00

The existing LV boutique is located at Starhill Galery, Jln Bukit Bintang. Nearby JW Marriot Hotel.

The new boutique will be opened possibly end of July at KLCC, nearby P. Ramlee Hall (Ground Floor) opposite The Hour Glass.

I will go in July, hopefully cam meet u ??!!! :graucho:

can't go wrong with a mono speedy 30! I'm 5'4" and got a 25 and now wish I had gotten the 30. But as you can see by my new avatar, my heart's set on the black epi speedy 30!!

I have bought myself a mono speedy 30 :yahoo: The code on my bag is AA1007 (can anyone decipher the code, pls :shame:smile:.

At the store, I didnt even ask to see the 25. Just checked between azur, damier ebene and mono 30. When I got back, found the bag looks big on me!:wtf:

But after carrying the bag for 4 days, I can said that the size is just perfect :love:, even tho Im 4'8" and size 8/10.

BTW, She is my first LV :wlae:

PS
** I went to the city to puchase the bag (300+ km away from my hometown)

Congrats! So nice to see so many Malaysian on this thread!:smile:
I missed Penang! Just went back last summer and missing it already! I wish penang has an LV store, then I would surely visit it everytime I visit Penang!
Enjoy your speedy! 2400 ringgit is a lot of money for a bag but it is still worth it!

Congrats! So nice to see so many Malaysian on this thread!:smile:
I missed Penang! Just went back last summer and missing it already! I wish penang has an LV store, then I would surely visit it everytime I visit Penang!
Enjoy your speedy! 2400 ringgit is a lot of money for a bag but it is still worth it!

yes, so good to see lot of malaysians.. wherever they are located :smile:

just checked, you r now in california.. selalu balik sini? (sorry its in malay, how often do u come home?)

if penang has an LV store, i die :P

yes, that is a lot a $$ for one bag :sweatdrop:. my first designer bag and i thought maybe for once in my life i should splurge a bit ;) its a birthday gift to myself :wlae:

can't go wrong with a mono speedy 30! I'm 5'4" and got a 25 and now wish I had gotten the 30. But as you can see by my new avatar, my heart's set on the black epi speedy 30!!

thanks gf. epi speedy is a beauty. ive seen bags belong to tpfers are gorgeous; lilac, vanilla etc.. :drool: black is so classic :heart:

its big but so worth it, sometimes i do feel overwhelm by the bag since its big & im petite .. the bag simply grow on me.:heart:

hope you get the beauty soon :smile: