Finally, after a month..my baby Jaune is here!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It's here ladies!!! I bought her a month ago and I just received her! :wlae: So worth the wait! The color is divine and the leather is very thick! Still getting used to the Day style though..the handle thing is a bit weird:shrugs:

I got her while I was in the office..so I placed her on a chair right across my table so I can stare at her the while day:drool:

Here are some pics! Sorry bad lighting and I only used my phone to take these pics..;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Oh...... Its just GORGEOUS! Jaune is my all time favorite color!
    Beautiful bag, so perfect with the GSH!!!!!
    Enjoy!

3. SPLENDID!
    What a ray of sunshine :love:

Congrat "T", your Jaune is one of the prettiest I have ever seen! Love how vibrant the colour is and the thick yummy leather!
    Yum yum! :drool:

Enjoy in good health!

Thanks for sharing!:yahoo:

4. it's gorgeous! congrats mischka!

5. aww congratulations!!

6. So gorgeous, congrats!

7. wow - your new day is gorgeous! What a great color!! Congrats!

8. Congratulations - it makes me think I want a Jaune.....I love the Day style and think it is one of the most comfortable to wear. Hope you enjoy your beautiful bag!

9. WOWZERS!! :nuts: Jaune is currently my HG color so I'm totally :drool: :drool:ing over your new Bbag!! Bet it was worth the wait! ;) Congrats!!

10. Congrats, T! Gorgeous bag! :tup:

11. It's my fave color! I love it with the GSH!

Congrats , mischka!

12. :woohoo:.....................:popcorn:GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

13. So warm and happy! Enjoy your new bag!!

14. So GORGEOUS, CONGRATS!!! Do post modelling pictures soon.

15. omg LOVE her!!! I want a jaune coin purse so bad! she's a beaut, and you'll fall in love w/the Day style I went from carrying cities to now Days. Enjoy!!