Finally a Sac De Jour for men

MrGoyard

Obsessed with Goyard
O.G.
Aug 4, 2011
Finally there is a Sac de Jour for men and I am literally obsessed with this bag. Sadly there is only one picture on the YSL website. Does anyone have more information about this specific SDJ for men?

And since I have no experience with SDJ bags, I was wondering how this leather wears?
Thanks in advance!

45310567RD_14_f.jpg

It looks nice and all... loving that black hardware - so bada$$, but I can only imagine the weight of that thing! It's going to be pretty darn heavy! (Just looking at it gives me memories of lifting the Celine Croc Stamped Phantom a few years back - I don't know how women can carry that thing :graucho:)

Reactions: MrGoyard
It looks nice and all... loving that black hardware - so bada$$, but I can only imagine the weight of that thing! It's going to be pretty darn heavy! (Just looking at it gives me memories of lifting the Celine Croc Stamped Phantom a few years back - I don't know how women can carry that thing :graucho:)
Have not thought about the weight yet, but now I am scared haha! Can't wait to check this bag out, it's going to be released in September. :smile: