Finally a Sac De Jour for men

1. Finally there is a Sac de Jour for men and I am literally obsessed with this bag. Sadly there is only one picture on the YSL website. Does anyone have more information about this specific SDJ for men?

And since I have no experience with SDJ bags, I was wondering how this leather wears?
    Thanks in advance!

[​IMG]

2. I contacted SL customer service and apparently it has a blind stamp, so no silver or anything. Basically like this:

Screen Shot 2016-06-23 at 19.14.11.png

3. #3 Jun 24, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2016
    Went to SL store to try on. I felt in love with it. Gain leather. Nice size. Silver stamp. Now Im interested in getting one!

MrGoyard likes this.
  4. That's great to hear. Do you think the leather is structured enough to keep the shape?

5. It looks nice and all... loving that black hardware - so bada$$, but I can only imagine the weight of that thing! It's going to be pretty darn heavy! (Just looking at it gives me memories of lifting the Celine Croc Stamped Phantom a few years back - I don't know how women can carry that thing :graucho:)

MrGoyard likes this.
  6. Have not thought about the weight yet, but now I am scared haha! Can't wait to check this bag out, it's going to be released in September. :smile:

7. MrGoyard likes this.
  8. It looks very elegant! Great to see beautiful options like this for men.